Chicken and Rice Medley
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken and Rice Medley made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Medley
1. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until thoroughly cooked. Remove and set aside.
2. Stir in onion and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
3. Stir in water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Rice Medley and bring to a boil over high heat. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through.