Chicken & Basil Rice Stir Fry
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken & Basil Rice Stir Fry made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but fhealthy to eat!
300 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
40 (1 serving)
4.5g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
75mg (1 serving)
500mg (1 serving)
34g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
29g (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
100% (1 serving)
30% (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into thin strips
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. loosely packed fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli
1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Stir in yellow peppers, zucchini and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Stir in basil; remove and set aside.
2. Add water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli to same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 12 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. To serve, arrange rice on platter and top with chicken and vegetable mixture. Garnish, if desired, with additional fresh basil leaves.