Chicken Cheddar & Cranberry Panini
A tasty way to use up leftovers.
610 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
310 (1 serving)
35g (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
100mg (1 serving)
1120mg (1 serving)
37g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
33g (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
2% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 8 thin slices white cheddar cheese
- 4 thin slices cooked ham
- 6 slices leftover cooked chicken
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard with cranberry sauce in small bowl with wire whisk.
2. Arrange bread on flat surface, then evenly spread with Dijonnaise mixture. Evenly top 2 bread slices with 2 slices cheese, ham, chicken, and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread, Dijonnaise-side-down.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise on top of each sandwich and cook in large skillet over medium heat or in panini press, Mayonnaise-side down. Gently press down on sandwiches with metal spatula and cook until bottoms are golden about 2 minutes. Evenly spread tops of sandwiches with remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise; turn over. Cook an additional 2 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut in half and serve warm.