Chipotle Chicken & Mango Tostadas
Bite into our delicious Chipotle Chicken & Mango Tostadas made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon.
370 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
150 (1 serving)
17g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
50mg (1 serving)
1010mg (1 serving)
31g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
22g (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
30% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (15 oz.) refried beans, heated according to package instructions
- 6 corn tostadas *
- 1 mango, julienned (1/8- x 1/8- x 3-inch strips)
- 3 large radishes, julienned (1/8- x 1/8- x 3-inch strips)
1. Microwave olive oil with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds; stir and cool slightly. Process bouillon mixture, onion, cilantro, chipotle, sugar and garlic in food processor until smooth. Combine 1 tablespoon mixture with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and lime juice. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Combine remaining mixture with chicken in resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate 30 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes. Shred chicken and keep warm.
4. Evenly spread beans on tostadas, then top with chicken, mango and radish. Drizzle with mayonnaise mixture. Garnish, if desired, with cilantro leaves.