Chipotle Lime Tuna Cakes
Bite into our delicious Chipotle Lime Tuna Cakes made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
- 3 cans (5 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs, divided
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Combine tuna, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cilantro, chipotle chili, and lime juice. Shape tuna mixture into 6 patties, then dip in remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs until evenly coated.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tuna cakes, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden brown. Serve, if desired, on a bed of lettuce with Chipotle Lime Sauce*.