Cilantro Steak in Lettuce Cups
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cilantro Steak in Lettuce Cups made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/4 lbs. sirloin steak
- 3 portobello mushroom caps or 2 cups white mushrooms
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Iceberg lettuce cups
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine dressing, lime juice and cilantro; reserve 1/4 cup. Pour remaining marinade over steak, mushrooms, onion and red pepper in a large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag and turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, blend reserved marinade with sour cream; chill until ready to serve.
3. Remove steak and vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak and vegetables until steak is desired doneness and vegetables are tender, turning once. Let steak stand 5 minutes, then thinly slice. Slice vegetables into thin strips. Serve in lettuce cups with Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and sour cream mixture.