Lemon Meringue Pie Sundaes
2010 Sundae Scoop-Off Finalist Recipe
- 2 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 20 thin lemon cookies, crumbled
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup lemon curd, heated
- 4 strips lemon peel
- 4 fresh mint leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Shape Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream into 4 (1/2-cup) balls, then freeze on waxed-paper-lined baking sheet at least 30 minutes or until firm. Evenly coat ice cream balls with cookie crumbs, then freeze until ready to serve.
2. Gently fold marshmallow creme into whipped cream in medium bowl until blended; set aside.
3. Drizzle about 1 tablespoon lemon curd on each dessert plate. Arrange ice cream balls on plates, then drizzle with remaining lemon curd and marshmallow whipped topping. Garnish with lemon peel and mint.