Citrus Chicken Stir Fry
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Citrus Chicken Stir Fry made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
390 (per serving)
Calories from Fat
100 (per serving)
11g (per serving)
1.5g (per serving)
55mg (per serving)
740mg (per serving)
49g (per serving)
4g (per serving)
9g (per serving)
24g (per serving)
6% (per serving)
10% (per serving)
70% (per serving)
15% (per serving)
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 cups cooked brown rice or white rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook tomatoes, onion and zucchini, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until tender.
3. Combine orange juice and cornstarch in small bowl; stir into skillet. Add Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube and break apart with wooden spoon. Bring to a boil over high heat and boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
4. Return chicken to skillet. Simmer 1 minute or until chicken is thoroughly cooked; stir in basil. Serve over hot rice.