Classic Steak Sandwiches
Cook up restaurant style Classic Steak Sandwiches right at home for a meal that’s guaranteed to make you salivate.
520 (1 sandwich)
Calories from Fat
260 (1 sandwich)
30g (1 sandwich)
6g (1 sandwich)
65mg (1 sandwich)
1070mg (1 sandwich)
34g (1 sandwich)
2g (1 sandwich)
3g (1 sandwich)
31g (1 sandwich)
8% (1 sandwich)
20% (1 sandwich)
- 4 Mexican-style sandwich rolls, split
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 lb. beef top round steak or sirloin steak, cut into pieces and pounded 1/4-in. thick
- 3 Tbsp. oil
1. Arrange split rolls on baking sheet; evenly spread with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; set aside.
2. Sprinkle Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon evenly over steak. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add steak, in batches, and cook 40 seconds on each side or until desired doneness. (Be sure not to overcook so steak stays juicy.) Keep warm.
3. Broil rolls just until warmed through, about 1 minute.
4. Top rolls with steak. Close sandwiches; wrap tightly in waxed paper or aluminum foil and let stand 3 minutes.