Egg Salad Diablo Strangewiches
Bite into our delicious Egg Salad Diablo Strangewiches made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, jalapeno peppers and baby dill pickles.
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 12 cornichons or small baby dill pickles
- 2 cups potato chips
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Evenly spread one side of 4 bread slices with 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, eggs, jalapeño and cayenne in medium bowl.
2. Top 4 bread slices with egg salad, then cornichons and potato chips. Sprinkle with additional cayenne if desired, then top with remaining bread.