Crunchy French Onion Green Bean Casserole
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Crunchy French Onion Green Bean Casserole made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 envelope Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 lbs. trimmed and halved fresh green beans, cooked until crisp-tender
- 2 cans (16 oz.) Reese® Water Chestnuts, drained and halved
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat; whisk in flour and cook 1 minute. Slowly whisk in milk and cook, whisking, until sauce thickens. Stir in Knorr® French Onion recipe mix and salt. Remove from heat and set aside
2. Combine green beans, Reese® Water Chestnuts and French onion sauce then spoon into baking dish. Flatten the top and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
3. Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until the almonds are lightly toasted and the green bean casserole is bubbly.