Eye of Round Roast Beef with Au Jus Gravy
After some inspiration for your next meal? Check out this Eye of Round Roast Beef with Au Jus Gravy recipe, that’ll be sure to impress!
220 (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
85mg (1 serving)
670mg (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
33g (1 serving)
39mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
525mg (1 serving)
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 beef eye round roast, about 2 1/2 lbs., trimmed of visible fat
- 1 package Knorr® Au Jus gravy mix °
- 1 1/4 cups water
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Combine Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon, herbs, garlic powder, paprika and pepper in small cup. Rub olive oil all over roast and season all over with Bouillon mixture. Place roast in shallow roasting pan fitted with a rack.
2. Roast 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325°. Roast 1 hour, 10 minutes longer or until instant-read thermometer inserted in roast registers 125° to 130° for medium-rare. Remove from oven; tent loosely with aluminum foil and let stand 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile whisk together Knorr® Au Jus gravy mix with water in small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 1 minute.
4. Slice roast and serve with gravy.