Fall Harvest Stuffing
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Fall Harvest Stuffing made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 package (6 oz.) Reese® Herb Seasoned Croutons
- 8 ounces hot Italian seasoned ground turkey
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1 package (1.75 oz.) fresh sage leaves, stems removed, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup peeled, cubed roasted winter squash, (preferably butternut, kabocha or red kuri)
- 4 ounces shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s), dissolved in 1 1/2 cups hot water
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Pour Reese® Herb Seasoned Croutons into large bowl.
2. Brown ground turkey in large nonstick skillet. Add to bowl. Melt butter in same skillet and cook bacon, sage and garlic 1 minute. Add roasted squash and cook until golden brown. Add to bowl.
3. Stir in cheese, cranberries, onion and parsley. Pour dissolved Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon over top and toss to mix.
4. Transfer to baking dish and bake 25 minutes.