Grilled Chipotle Fish Tacos
Bite into our delicious Grilled Chipotle Fish Tacos made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise and cod fillet in a warm tortilla.
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs. cod fillets or other firm white fish fillets
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine dressing with chipotle chile pepper in small bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons.
2. Pour remaining dressing mixture over cod in large resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lime juice and 2 tablespoons reserved Dressing mixture in medium bowl. Stir in cabbage and cilantro; chill, if desired.
4. Remove cod from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil cod, turning once, 15 minutes or until cod flakes with a fork. To serve, arrange cod in tortillas, then top with cabbage mixture.