You won’t miss the beef in this meatless version of Bolognese. Mushrooms provide the “meaty” chew and other veggies along with Knorr Roasted Garlic Zero Salt Bouillon provide fantastic flavor.
620 (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
1.5g (1 serving)
100mg (1 serving)
112g (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
20g (1 serving)
120mg (1 serving)
5mg (1 serving)
1943mg (1 serving)
- 1 box (16 oz.) spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into small dice (1 cup)
- 2 ribs celery, cut into small dice (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 package (10 oz.) cremini mushrooms, cut into small dice
- 1 package (3.5 oz.) shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, caps cut into small dice
- 1/4 cup Knorr® Zero Salt Bouillon Roasted Garlic
- 1 can (28 oz.) no salt added crushed tomatoes
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook carrots, celery and onions, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and Knorr® Zero Salt Bouillon Roasted Garlic and cook 3 minutes. Add tomatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste, if desired.
3. Drain pasta; transfer to serving bowl and top with sauce. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.