Refreshing Rice Salad
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Refreshing Rice Salad made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
340 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
160 (1 serving)
18g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
580mg (1 serving)
40g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
20% (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
280% (1 serving)
- 1 1/2 cups long grain rice
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 3 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Mi Arroz™ White Rice Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups seeded and cubed cucumber
- 1 cup seeded and cubed tomato
- 2 medium avocados, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. small capers, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup unseasoned Japanese rice vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 heads romaine lettuce hearts, washed and cut into bite-size pieces
1. Prepare rice according to Knorr® Mi Arroz™ White Rice Seasoning Mix package directions. Let cool completely.
2. Combine cucumber, tomato, avocado, capers, olive oil, vinegar and black pepper in large bowl.
3. Gently mix cooled rice with cucumber mixture. Arrange lettuce on large platter, top with rice mixture.