Salmon & Grain Salad
After some inspiration for a delicious new salad? Check out our Salmon & Grain Salad recipe, that’ll be sure to impress!
140 (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
0.5g (1 serving)
5mg (1 serving)
150mg (1 serving)
26g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
58mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
379mg (1 serving)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 cups cooked wild rice or farro or wheat berries
- 1 1/2 cups baby watercress
- 1 cup cut fresh green beans, blanched
- 1 cup chopped red and/or yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup small broccoli florets, blanched
- 1 large orange, peeled, separated into segments, segments halved
1. MIX Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, vinegar and orange peel in small bowl for dressing and set aside.
2. TOSS wild rice, watercress, green beans, bell peppers, broccoli and oranges in large bowl.
3. SERVE with dressing. Serve with grilled salmon if desired*.
4. * Brush four (4 oz.) salmon filets evenly with 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise. Grill, turning once just until fish flakes easily with a fork.