Savory Pork Tenderloin
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 lbs. pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium green and/or red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup dry red wine or dry Marsala wine
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, water and garlic in large resealable plastic bag. Add pork; toss to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator, tossing occasionally, 1 hour.
2. Remove pork, reserving marinade. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook green peppers, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes. Remove peppers and set aside.
3. Brown pork in two batches in same skillet. Remove pork and set aside.
4. Stir in wine. Bring to a boil over high heat and continue boiling 2 minutes, scraping up brown bits from bottom of skillet. Return peppers and reserved marinade to skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and stir in pork. Simmer uncovered 5 minutes or until heated through.