Shrimp Summer Rolls
Bite into our delicious Shrimp Summer Rolls made with Hellmann’s® Organic Chipotle Mayonnaise and thin rice noodles.
380 (2 rolls)
Calories from Fat
140 (2 rolls)
15g (2 rolls)
2g (2 rolls)
55mg (2 rolls)
690mg (2 rolls)
51g (2 rolls)
1g (2 rolls)
4g (2 rolls)
9g (2 rolls)
4% (2 rolls)
8% (2 rolls)
4% (2 rolls)
35% (2 rolls)
- SUMMER ROLLS:
- 2 Tbsp. PLUS 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Chipotle Mayonnaise, divided
- 8 ounces peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups broken thin rice noodles, prepared according to package directions
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled and cut into thin strips, (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 12 spring roll wrappers
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- 3 Tbsp. mirin
- 3 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. For SUMMER ROLLS, heat 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Chipotle Mayonnaise in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp; cool, then coarsely chop and set aside.
2. Combine noodles with remaining 1/4 cup Mayonnaise in bowl. Combine cucumbers, cilantro, carrots and green onions in another bowl.
3. Fill pie plate with water. Working with 1 wrapper at a time, soak in water until pliable but not limp, about 30 seconds. Lift wrapper out of water and let excess water drip off; transfer to cutting board.
4. Arrange some of the shrimp on lower third of wrapper; top with about 1/4 cup each noodles and vegetables. Fold bottom of wrapper over filling, then fold in ends and roll up like a burrito. Transfer to platter. Repeat to make 11 more rolls. Cover rolls with damp paper towels, then cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving. (Can be made 1 day ahead).
5. For DIPPING SAUCE, combine ingredients in small bowl*. Cut summer rolls in half and serve with Dipping Sauce.