Spring Vegetable Pie
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Spring Vegetable Pie made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix
- 9-inch frozen deep-dish pie crust
1. Preheat oven and baking sheet to 350°.
2. In large bowl, with wire whisk, beat eggs lightly. Blend in milk, cheese, spinach and Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix. Pour into frozen pie crust.
3. Bake on baking sheet 50 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.