Spring Vegetable Quiche
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Spring Vegetable Quiche made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
310 (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
4.5g (1 serving)
125mg (1 serving)
1220mg (1 serving)
34g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
1mcg (1 serving)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups 1% milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 (9-in.) frozen deep-dish pie crust
1. Preheat oven and baking sheet to 350°.
2. Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk. Beat in milk, cheese, spinach and Knorr® Spring Vegetable recipe mix. Pour into pie crust.
3. Arrange pie on baking sheet and bake 50 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.