Tinga de Pollo
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Tinga de Pollo made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 cups cooked and shredded boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs (about 1 lb.)
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion with mushrooms until onion is tender, about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Reduce heat and simmer covered until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with tostadas or tortillas.