Tuscan Pasta with Sausage, Escarole & White Beans
Cook up Knorr’s Tuscan Pasta with Sausage, Escarole & White Beans made with simple and and shelf stable ingredients. A recipe that’s easy to make but flavorful!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. sweet or hot Italian sausage links, removed from casing and crumbled
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds (optional)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 large head escarole, coarsely chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans
- 2 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 1 lb. penne pasta or rigatoni pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat olive oil in 8-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and brown sausage, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add onion, garlic, red pepper flakes and fennel seeds and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, escarole, beans and Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cubes blended with boiling water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 11 minutes. Toss with hot penne and sprinkle with cheese.