Avocado, Tomato, & Watercress Sandwich Recipe
Bored of the same old sandwiches? Try this easy and delicious sandwich recipe with just a handful of ingredients and creamy Real Mayonnaise! Yum!
710 (1 serving)
38g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
10mg (1 serving)
970mg (1 serving)
80g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
17g (1 serving)
109mg (1 serving)
6mg (1 serving)
920mg (1 serving)
- 4 slices dark or light sourdough bread
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup watercress or baby arugula
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into 8 thick slices
- Juice of 1 lime (optional)
- 1 ripe avocado, thickly sliced
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SPREAD one side of each slice of bread with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
2. TOP two slices with sliced tomato, then avocado and a squeeze of lime juice, if using. Top with watercress and if desired, some sprouts and season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
3. TOP with remaining bread mayonnaise side down.