Berry Ice Cream Bombe
420 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
190 (1 serving)
21g (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
50mg (1 serving)
220mg (1 serving)
52g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
33g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
2% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
- 1 package (10.75 oz.) frozen prepared pound cake or angel food cake, thawed
- 1/2 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Natural Strawberry Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping, room temperature
- 1/2 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping
- Sliced strawberries
1. Line 2-1/2-quart glass or aluminum bowl with plastic wrap leaving 6-inch overhang; set aside.
2. Slice pound cake into 14 slices. Line bowl with cake, cutting cake into triangles as needed to fit.
3. Into bowl, scoop Breyers® Natural Strawberry Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer. Pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, leaving 1-inch border. Scoop in Chocolate Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
4. Lift Ice Cream from bowl using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap. Frost with whipped topping, then return to freezer until ready to serve. To serve, garnish with strawberries.