Chai Summer Drink
We can’t wait for you to “chai” this cool and refreshing summer drink! By #LiptonPartner @streetsmart.rd
- CHAI LATTE POWDER
- 4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- 6 Lipton® Organic Black Tea Bags
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups whole milk
- Ice cubes
1. FOR CHAI LATTE POWDER: Combine all ingredients in a small glass container.
2. FOR Chai Latte Summer Drink, brew the tea by heating the water in a pot or electric tea kettle. When ready, add the tea bags and 4 tsp. of the Chai Latte Tea Powder.
3. Cover and allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes then strain the tea through a fine-mesh strainer into a pitcher or teapot. Discard the spices and tea bags. Allow to cool in the refrigerator or add ice to chill the tea.
4. Froth the milk by shaking it in a jar or by whisking it vigorously over medium-high heat and allowing to cool (if desired). Pour into the chai tea base and stir to combine. Serve over ice.