Cilantro Rice with Tomatoes
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cilantro Rice with Tomatoes made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup regular rice or converted rice
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 tsp. dried cilantro or parsley
1. Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook rice and tomatoes, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in water, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and cilantro. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender.