Golden Crusted Steak
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 lbs. boneless beef top round steak or sirloin steak, about 2-inches thick and fat trimmed
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine all ingredients except steak in small bowl. Arrange steak on broiler pan. Press onion mixture on top and sides of steak. Bake 45 minutes or until steak is done.