Cajun Sausage Pepper & Rice Skillet
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cajun Sausage Pepper & Rice Skillet made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 lb. kielbasa, sliced
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor according to package directions, adding green beans during last 3 minutes of cook time.
2. Meanwhile, cook sausage with cayenne pepper in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat stirring occasionally, until sausage is golden, about 4 minutes. Remove sausage from skillet and set aside.
3. Cook red pepper in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in sausage and Rice.