Ham & Cheese Hot Pockets
620 (1 serving)
41g (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
105mg (1 serving)
2300mg (1 serving)
27g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
39g (1 serving)
495mg (1 serving)
2mg (1 serving)
7mg (1 serving)
- 1 package (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard
- 8 thin slices smoked deli ham
- 8 thin slices Swiss cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with mustard in small bowl.
3. Spread about 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise mixture on each rectangle, leaving 1/2-inch border around edge. Top right half of dough with ham and cheese, folded to fit. Fold other side of dough over filling to form squares; press edges with fork to seal. Arrange pockets on baking sheet.
4. Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.