Herbed Carrot Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Herbed Carrot Rice made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup regular rice or converted rice
- 1 cup frozen sliced carrots
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
1. Heat oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook rice and carrots, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in water, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and oregano. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender.