Mexican Pork Chops & Hominy Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Mexican Pork Chops & Hominy Rice made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
410 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
90 (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
70mg (1 serving)
860mg (1 serving)
46g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
31g (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
20% (1 serving)
40% (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
- 1 lb. boneless pork chops, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice
- 1 can (15 oz.) hominy, rinsed and drained
- 3 packed cups baby spinach leaves, (about 3 oz.)
1. SEASON pork, if desired, with salt and pepper. Combine oil with chili powder in large bowl; add pork and toss to coat.
2. HEAT large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, stirring frequently, until pork is done, about 3 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. STIR 2 cups water, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice and hominy into same skillet and cook according to package directions, stirring in spinach and pork during last 2 minutes of cook time. Serve, if desired, with lime wedges and chopped cilantro.