Parma Rosa Tomato Soup
Milky, creamy, and full of tomatoes, this Parma Rosa Tomato Soup recipe makes a perfect warm meal on a cool afternoon.
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 can (19 oz.) no-salt added diced tomatoes
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 package Knorr® Parma Rosa sauce mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) no salt added tomato sauce
1. Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium-high heat and cook tomatoes, stirring occasionally, until most of the juice is thickened slightly, about 8 minutes.
2. Stir in milks and Knorr® Parma Rosa sauce mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, until thickened, about about 4 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce and heat through.