Roasted Veggie Salsa
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Roasted Veggie Salsa made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 4 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Arrange tomatoes and onions on baking sheet, then sprinkle with Knorr® Vegetable. Toss with olive oil. Bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
3. Transfer to medium bowl, scraping all juices and brown bits from pan. Stir in cilantro. Serve warm or chill if desired.