Sauteed Tilapia with Lemon Dill Aioli
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Sautéed Tilapia with Lemon Dill Aioli recipe made with fresh dill, asparagus, Knorr® Rice Sides™ Herb & Butter and more.
490 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
230 (1 serving)
26g (1 serving)
4.5g (1 serving)
70mg (1 serving)
700mg (1 serving)
37g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
29g (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
20% (1 serving)
70% (1 serving)
35% (1 serving)
- 1 lb. tilapia fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 8 ounces asparagus, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped, divided
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
1. SEASON tilapia, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tilapia, turning occasionally, until fish flakes with a fork. Remove and set aside.
2. MELT remaining 1 tablespoon margarine in same skillet over medium- high heat and cook bell pepper, asparagus and half of the garlic over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in tilapia and 1 1/2 teaspoons dill.
3. COMBINE Mayonnaise, remaining 1 teaspoon dill, lemon juice and remaining garlic in small bowl. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon aioli and serve with lemon wedges.