Savory Onion Crab Cakes over Greens
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 can (6.5 oz.) crabmeat
- 1 medium red, orange or yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- All-purpose flour
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 8 cups assorted baby greens
1. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, bread crumbs, crabmeat, red pepper, eggs, Mayonnaise and cayenne pepper sauce in medium bowl. Shape into 12 small patties. Lightly flour both sides.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 6 crab cakes 3-1/2 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat with remaining olive oil and patties. To serve, on 4 plates, arrange greens. Arrange 3 crab cakes on each salad, then drizzle with your favorite dressing.