Spinach Artichoke Chicken & Pasta
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Spinach Artichoke Chicken & Pasta made with simple and shelf stable ingredients. A recipe that’s easy to make but flavorful to eat!
390 (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
95mg (1 serving)
490mg (1 serving)
33g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
35g (1 serving)
216mg (1 serving)
5mg (1 serving)
591mg (1 serving)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 box (8 oz.) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 1/2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 package (5 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. ADD artichoke hearts to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. STIR water, milk, Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells and cream cheese into same skillet and bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 11 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in spinach, chicken, artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes. Cover and let stand 2 minutes. Serve, if desired with grated Parmesan cheese; now it's delicious. Dig in!