Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Lettuce Wraps
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Teriyaki Chicken & Rice Lettuce Wraps made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
400 (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
100mg (1 serving)
420mg (1 serving)
36g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
28g (1 serving)
69mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
872mg (1 serving)
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice
- 1 head Boston lettuce, separated into leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON ground chicken with garlic, ginger and if desired, salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, breaking up with a wooden spoon and stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. ADD edamame and red cabbage to skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Asian Sides-Teriyaki Rice to same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. STIR in chicken; let stand 2 minutes. Fill lettuce leaves with chicken mixture. Sprinkle, if desired, with sesame seeds, sliced scallions and sriracha; now it's delicious. Dig in!