Baked Vegetable & Seafood Wontons
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 lb. imitation crabmeat, chopped*
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 40 thawed, frozen wonton wrappers
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a baking sheet and set aside.
2. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix, cheese, crab meat, garlic powder and pepper in medium bowl. Place 1 heaping teaspoon ricotta mixture on center of each wonton. Brush edges with water; gather wonton up and around filling, folding each corner into center and press firmly along seams and at top to seal. Place on baking sheet and brush with oil.
3. Bake 25 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.