- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk or 2% milk
- Vegetable oil
- 2 cups Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 Tbsp. confectioners' sugar
1. Whisk together flour, eggs and milk in large bowl. Chill 5 minutes.
2. Heat a drizzle of oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until very hot, about 3 minutes. Add 1/3 cup crepe batter and immediately tilt and swirl skillet to let batter cover bottom of pan. Cook about 1 minute or until bottom is very light golden. Flip and cook 20 seconds. Do not brown crepes too much or they will be too crisp. Repeat with additional oil and batter. Layer crepes between parchment paper. Makes about 8 crepes.
3. Fold crepes into quarters. Arrange 2 on each dessert plate. Scoop 1/4 cup Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream into the fold of each crepe. Garnish with raspberries and sift confectioners' sugar over top.