Mini Key Lime Tarts
- 1 1/2 cups softened Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, PLUS additional for serving
- 1 Tbsp. Key lime juice
- 2 tsp. grated lime peel, divided
- 1 package frozen mini tart shells (12 shells)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Whisk together 1 1/2 cups softened Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, key lime juice and 1/2 tsp. lime zest in large bowl. Spoon evenly into tart shells, making sure to fill right up to the tops.
2. Freeze tarts for at least 1 hour of overnight. Top with melon ball scoops of Ice Cream and garnish with remaining lime zest.