Cook up Knorr’s delicious Almond Fish made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 1/3 cups blanched whole almonds (about 7 oz.)
- 4 cod fillets or halibut fillets (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 Tbsp. corn oil or vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 4 cups water
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In food processor or blender, process almonds until finely ground; set aside.
2. Season fillets, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine with oil over medium-high heat and cook fillets, turning once, 4 minutes or until almost cooked. Remove fillets and set aside.
3. In same skillet, cook onion and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cubes blended with water, Mayonnaise, lemon juice and almonds. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Return fillets to skillet and simmer 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
4. Garnish with roasted red peppers and parsley. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.