Avocado and Mango Salad
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Avocado and Mango Salad made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 large firm-ripe avocados, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 2 mangoes, cut into large cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch cubes, (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red onion, (about 1/2 small onion)
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1. Combine lime juice and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small microwave-safe cup and microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until very hot. Transfer to large bowl and gradually whisk in olive oil; set aside.
2. Add avocados, mangoes, red pepper, onion and cilantro to bowl and gently toss to mix and coat.