Baja Chicken with Chipotle Rice & Avocado-Corn Salsa
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Baja Chicken with Chipotle Rice & Avocado-Corn Salsa. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s), crumbled
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2-inch-thick
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 large avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chipotle, prepared according to package directions
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine lime juice, oil, garlic and 3 tablespoons cilantro in small bowl with wire whisk.
2. Combine Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s) with 1/4 cup garlic mixture in small bowl Bouillon Cube is until dissolved. Pour over chicken; turn to coat. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
3. Combine corn, tomato, avocado, remaining garlic mixture and remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper; set aside.
4. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes.
5. Top hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chipotle with sliced chicken and salsa.