Cook up Knorr’s delicious Beef Bourguignon made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
440 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
260 (1 serving)
28g (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
110mg (1 serving)
770mg (1 serving)
11g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
29g (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
2% (1 serving)
- 4 slices thick cut bacon
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1 lb. boneless chuck roast or stew meat, cubed
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, quartered
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Au Jus gravy mix
- 1 bay leaf
1. Cook bacon until crisp in dutch oven or heavy bottomed saucepot. Remove bacon and reserve drippings. Coarsely chop bacon, set aside.
2. Cook pearl onions in reserved drippings, stirring frequently, until browned. Remove onions with slotted; set aside.
3. Season beef, if desired, with salt and pepper.Brown in reserved drippings, in batches, if necessary. Remove with slotted spoon; set aside.
4. Stir onions and mushrooms into dutch oven and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and cook, stirring 1 minute. Add wine and bring to a boil. Stir in water, Knorr® Au Jus gravy mix and bay leaf. Return beef and to dutch oven and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
5. Stir in pearl onions. Cook covered beef and onions are tender, about 40 minutes. Stir in bacon and simmer until heated through, about 3 minutes.