Birthday Cake Ice Cream Cupcakes Recipe
- 3 cups melted Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup natural colored sprinkles, divided
- 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla frosting
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place cupcake liners in a 12 cup muffin pan; set aside.
2. Combine melted Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, self-rising flour and 1/2 cup sprinkles in medium bowl; mix well. Fill each muffin cup with a heaping 1/4 cupful batter.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
4. Combine remaining 1/4 cup sprinkles and frosting in medium bowl. Pipe or spoon frosting onto cupcakes.