Breaded Pork Chops
Breaded Pork Chops make the perfect lunch or dinner. This pork recipe mixes Dijon mustard with a light breading to deliver a crisp and tasty dish every time.
- 4 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. margarine melted (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Mushroom prepared according to package directions
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Brush pork chops with mustard, then dip in bread crumbs, coating well. Arrange chops in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; drizzle with margarine. Bake 20 minutes or until chops are done, turning once. Serve with Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Mushroom and steamed broccoli.