Breyers Ice Cream Birthday Cake
Less expensive than a bakery cake…and more fun since you make it and decorate it yourself.
330 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
160 (1 serving)
18g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
50mg (1 serving)
270mg (1 serving)
40g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
28g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) Devil's food cake mix
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (7.5 oz.) marshmallow creme
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, baking in two 8-inch baking pans. Cool on wire racks 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans and cool completely. Trim tops of cakes to flatten. Wrap cakes in aluminum foil and freeze at least 2 hours.
2. Remove cakes from foil. Arrange 1 cake on serving platter. Scoop Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream onto cake, smoothing to form an even layer. Top with second cake, pressing down slightly. Freeze 5 hours or overnight.
3. Beat whipped topping with marshmallow creme in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Frost cake with whipped topping mixture. Freeze 1 hour. Decorate as desired.