Chicken & Bok Choy Teriyaki Noodles
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken & Bok Choy Teriyaki Noodles made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
350 (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
1.5g (1 serving)
85mg (1 serving)
480mg (1 serving)
25g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
34g (1 serving)
127mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
876mg (1 serving)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 1 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 5 cups coarsely chopped bok choy, (about 1/2 small head)
- 1 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, garlic and ginger, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. ADD bok choy and carrots to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles and bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. STIR in chicken and 3 Tbsp. peanuts. Garnish with remaining peanuts and if desired, sliced green onions and lime wedges; now it's delicious. Dig in!