Chicken Caesar ‘N Rice Skillet Dinner
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken Caesar ‘N Rice Skillet Dinner made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1. Melt 1 Tbsp. margarine in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Stir in remaining 1 Tbsp. margarine, water, green beans, and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Stir in Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons cheese and lemon juice. Return chicken to skillet; heat through. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons cheese. Serve, if desired, with crusty bread.